FAQ & Shipping
To our customers
Our brand is built on an unwavering commitment to providing our customers with an outstanding level of quality, service and experience. In this period of uncertainty, one of the absolute certainties for us is that we will continue to focus on maintaining that high standard to the best of our abilities.
We will continue to provide updates on delivery options and timelines for online orders, and all of our delivery partners are of course following strict government guidelines for the safe and secure delivery of orders. Please note orders may take 7-12 working days to be delivered.
- How does your shipping work?
- No sweat, shipping is on us.
- We provide fast standard delivery on every order worldwide.
- Shipping times
- The shipping time will depend on your precise location. It usually takes 2-7 business days after processing your order.
- We also provide express shipping with rates available at checkout, as they depend on your location.
- Why do I have to pay an extra fee to my shipping service company?
After successfully processing your order, we send it to the shipping company and it is fully handled by them.
Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country as these charges are not issued by Azul athletics. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost.
Azul athletics cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.